EEA Family permit

QuestionsCategory: QuestionsEEA Family permit
Brightn-n-Fresh Staff asked 3 years ago

Im thinking of applying for family permit in UK in order to visit my girlfriend, she is studying there as an ÉU national. I have a permament residence card of union citizen. Thing is we are not married or in a civil partnership, but I saw an option to enter as unmarried partner. We have been together for almost 2 years. What proof can I provide in order to enter as an unmarried partner of EU national? Are there any chances I will get accepted or they see these unmarried couple as fraud? Should I continue with my tourist visa application instead?